Marketing and Business Development
Designation : Marketing
Location : Reston, Va
We are looking for a Marketing and Business Development professional to join our team implementing a Federal contract focused on the expansion of Information Technology registered apprenticeship programs across the US. This role will be responsible for identifying and facilitating partnerships with business, education, and workforce stakeholders, communicating with existing partners, and implementing strategic plans to meet stated project objectives.
Duties and Essential Responsibilities (Technical)
· Conduct research to identify potential business, education, and workforce partners for the expansion of registered apprenticeship in Information Technology occupations in accordance with our federal contract.
· Working with Project Manager, create and foster new strategic partnerships within the IT Industry, Educational Entities, and Local and State Workforce Agencies.
· Assist subject matter experts in facilitating sessions with stakeholders to establish new and/or expanded registered apprenticeship programs and occupations.
· Coordinate with team members to create marketing materials for targeted candidate recruitment and employer engagement.
· Coordinate with Project Manager and Subject Matter Experts to prepare and conduct presentations to potential and existing partners
· Develop sales and technical assistance tools in coordination with Subject Matter Experts
· Prepare reports as requested by Project Manager
· Work with team members for a variety of tasks in the implementation of the contract
Technical Skills & Expertise
· Has 3+ years of experience in marketing and business development in the IT, professional association, education, workforce system, or related fields with a knowledge of talent development
· Experience with knowledge sales techniques
· Experience in leading facilitated sessions with subject matter experts to gather information.
· Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
· Minimum Education: Possesses a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field OR an associate’s degree and five years of related experience
Appteon culture supports a strong work life balance and offers a comprehensive benefit package, to include healthcare (medical, dental, vision and disability), 401k program and more.