Senior Appian Architect
Designation : Computer/Software
Location : Reston, VA
Technical Skills & Expertise
• Experience in Enterprise application Integration includes providing Architectural Solutions, Design, Development/ Support/Maintenance using Appian
• Good Expertise in implementing BPM solutions for case Management and process simplification using BPM
• Good knowledge of the product including BPM Fundamentals, Architecture Components, Technical Features such as Designer Features, Configurations in Appian etc.
• Should have good experience in design and development in Appian BPM including components such as Tempo, Mobility Features, Forums, SAIL, Plugin development, Smart Services, Reports, Deployment etc.
• Experience in designing the integrations based on SOA, which allows different applications to exchange data with one another
• Exceptional Communication skills
• Good experience in BPEL (Business Process Execution language) to create process and flows
• Good experience with developing Business Orchestration base interacting with Web services using Appian
• Experience in Developing Appian Plugins / customer adapters
• Experienced in developing SOA based business integration/process integration solutions using Web Services, XML, JMS, MQ JMS in jBOSS / Appian environment
• Strong knowledge in Object Oriented concepts
• Strong knowledge in design patterns (Service level and data level, Integration and process)
• Developer with very good leadership and relationship building skills, who should also be able to independently handle assignments
• Has 10+ years of progressive experience in system design and development.
• Experience as the technical lead on agile development teams, including assigning work and reviewing the quality of work products from subordinate developers.
• Experience explaining and presenting technical material to senior levels of the client organization.
• Experience implementing a Cloud BPM implementation for the Federal Government.
• Minimum Education: BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Management or equivalent from an accredited University of College