Technical Content Creator
Designation : Technical Content Creator
Location : Reston, Va
Duties and Essential Responsibilities
- Design a wide variety of digital and physical outreach materials, including but not limited to email campaigns, brand assets, flyers, presentations, social media images, and website graphics.
- Collaborate with team members to design, setup, and send email campaigns based on monthly calendar.
- Collaborate with team members to design and setup webinars, articles, and informational pieces for the website.
- Create, revise, or redevelop outreach materials or campaigns in response to feedback
- Utilize data and social media metrics to test and revise materials based on public feedback.
- Manage working on multiple projects and remain flexible through revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Collaborates with the proposal development team to ensure proposals meet graphic and visual needs for submission.
- Ability to perform writing (technical and informational) for the creation of outreach materials.
As Appteon’s Technical Content Creator, you will be responsible for assisting the team with developing content to drive demand for registered apprenticeship related activities, benefits, and services. The position will work with the Appteon Workforce Development team to create various types of content for outreach materials, webinars, presentation, website, and informational pieces. The position will support proposal submissions and collaborate with teammates for the proposal’s end-to-end look and feel, including needs such as covers, table of contents, infographics, process flows, organizational charts, etc. The candidate should be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign; Microsoft Office including SharePoint and PowerPoint.
Technical Skills & Expertise
- Minimum Education: BA/BS in a graphic design, marketing, or equivalent from an accredited University or College
- Proven ability to execute innovative creative solutions for outreach initiatives and assets.
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva, and other relevant design tools.